Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Not good...

I did mention I am not good at keeping this up. I think about it occasionally I even write some amazing posts in my head, but in reality it isn't happening. So here goes another try.... I am attempting yet again to be a blogger! No it's not a New Year's resolution I am doing if so I probably would not have made it this far. It's just me trying to be a better me. So here it is again....
The New Year means a new start to allot of people. I am not one of those people I start over daily, weekly or monthly depending on what it is I am attempting. Some things (like blogging) don't get very high on the to do list and therefore fall off the radar until I am jolted into remembering oh I had a blog and start again. Cleaning is also high on this list of to dos that don't. What is the solution? Honestly I don't know. The answer for me may actually be different than the answer for you. I know in the past having a list that beeped at me was extremely helpful, so that is my current quest. A to do/Calendar that beeps at me on my Kindle Fire and computer. It would be nice if it also had a little hologram that popped up in the middle of my living room to also remind me. Nothing fancy just like the ones R2D2 would project fuzzy is okay.
Do you have any suggestions on a great to do list and or calendar that will beep at me? I like Google Calendar, but I don't want to have to go online to get it on the fire. Help me if you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment